How does it work?
All you have to do is like the Wildrunner Facebook page, take an awesome photo and post it on our Facebook page before the deadline. Remember to hashtag #MyTrail, tell us a little about it and wait to see if you’re a finalist.
After two weeks, we’ll identify the finalists and from there you'll have another one to two weeks to get as many friends to vote for your photo by liking it in the monthly finalists’ album on our Facebook page. The photo with the most likes at a specified date and time will win the prize, before we do it all over again the next month. Remember, you have to own copyright of the photo to use it. (Please note, although the competition will usually span one month, this might sometimes be shorter due to holidays.)
Your photos can be awesome, funny or whatever you like it to be, as long as they depict the theme of the month and gets you the votes.
This month's prize is R500 in Spur Vouchers and R500 CASH thanks to the kind folks at Spur Steak Ranches.
So start snapping away, and sign up for the Wildrunner Weekly to make sure you stay in the loop as we announce new themes.
The theme for October 2016 is Wildlife on the trail – from big to small, giraffe to chameleon and you have up until Wednesday, 19 October at 10h00 to post your photos on our Facebook page. Photo's must include wildlife and view of atleast some of the trail, close ups of animals only not permitted.
See you on the trails!
- Participants need to like the Wildrunner Facebook page to be eligible to enter the competition.
- The closing date for entry submissions will be announced each month when the new theme is announced. Some months' submission time periods might be shorter than two weeks as a results of holidays.
- The voting deadline will be announced each month when that month's finalists are announced on the Wildrunner Facebook page.
- Winners will be announced in the Wildrunner Weekly.
- The competition is not open to employees or prize sponsors or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition, or their immediate family members.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes other than cash are not transferable, cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash and are not negotiable.